Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.
.

SHOP CHAOS


▲ESTABLISHED IN 2013

▲HEALTH & BEAUTY

▲UNICITY PRODUCTS


Google+



.
Home
CLEANSING V.S DIETING & TIPS TO LOSE FATS EFFECTIVELY
|| Tuesday 4 November 2014 / 10:55 am || comment

What is the difference between Cleansing and Dieting?

Let me show you the difference:
Looking at the picture above, do you still want to go on with dieting and believe that by skipping meals, you will lose the weight and inches that you aim for?

Now, take a look again at Weight Loss V.S Fat Loss
Cleansing or Dieting? Fat Loss or Weight Loss?

Your choice.

Moving on, you may ask...

Why is cleansing important?
Here's a list of top ten toxins we put into our bodies:
☒ Caffeine
☒ Carbs or eating breads constantly
☒ Colas
☒ Pies
☒ Canned Food
☒ Processed Deli Meats
☒ Yeast/Fermented Milk Products
☒ Roasted Nuts
☒ Fried Food
☒ Alcohol

After scanning through the list, who's guilty of taking in these toxins into our body?

*raises hand slowly*

I admit that I take in 6/10 of such toxins into my body. I'm only human. Sigh.

Seriously, who can resist caffeine, bread and everyone's favourite - fried food?!

I can't, to be honest!

Even if I stop taking in the food and beverages that are listed above, so what?


Toxins can come from these catergories:

You can't prevent toxins from going into your body,

But...


You can CLEANSE your internal organs by taking in cleansing products for your colon, liver, kidney, bloodstream and so on...


More information of Unicity's Cleansing Products, click here.


Here's a detox tip and some great benefits of the following ingredients:
You may be wondering, "Do I need to really take in these ingredients individually? Where got time to do so?"

Fret Not!

You can take our Super Chlorophyll that has Alfalfa, Nature's Tea that has peppermint, Paraway Plus and Lifiber that has Fennel Seeds and Aloe Vera leaf extract. 3-in-1 in Clearstart 30 pack.

After all that has been said about cleansing, let's move on to the most anticipated part of the post, which is...

LOSING FATS!

Here's what the second part of this post is about - Tips to lose fats effectively

  1. Build a healthy diet
  2. Drink plenty of water
  3. Exercise

Look at the pyramid diagram below, seem familiar right?

I remember learning it during Health Education in primary school, but, who the hell remembers it anyways?

This is the food pyramid. Now, which category of the food pyramid do you find yourself falling under?
Building a healthy diet starts from you.

How?
1. Use Healthy Plate
2. Eat enough grains such as brown rice, wholemeal bread and rolled oats (5-7 serv/day)
3. Include fruits and vegetables (each 2 serv/day) - Eat colourful fruit & vegetables
4. Get sufficient protein (2-3 serv/day), especially calcium e.g. bread, soymilk.
5. Choose healthier oils (if you cook for your meals)
6. Avoid/Minimise Alcohol (<2/3 drinks/day)

With our hectic lifestyle in this fast paced society, it is quite hard to achieve a balanced diet.

But does that mean we should neglect it and leave our health to crisis?

Of course not!

Unicity has a solution to help you build a healthy diet.

Daily Produce 24 does the job in producing 24 varieties of colourful fruits and vegetables, not to mention that it also give us the nutrients, vitamins and minerals to protect the body's cells.

Calcium-Magnesium Complex provide you the calcium to strengthen bones and magnesium to assist in the body's absorption of Calcium.

Soy Protein can give you the proteins that you need in your meal and reduces risk of cardiovascular health.


Now comes the easiest part of losing weight effectively...
From young, our parents always tell us to drink more water, because drinking more water allows us not to fall sick easily and also to keep ourselves hydrated.

But is that all water can benefit us?

The pictures below will show you the many different advantages water can bring to us:
If you can commit yourself to drinking a glass of water every 1-2 hours, 8 glasses of water/day, you will look better, feel better and lose all the excess water that are stored inside your body.


Do you feel hungry all the time?

Do you always have this urge to eat potato chips or other kind of snacks while you are working or watching your favourite korean drama?

I used to eat potato chips all the time, daily, but not anymore.

Because I came to know of...

SNACK ATTACK!
How to get rid of Snack Attack habit?

1. DRINK MORE WATER
2. DRINK MORE WATER
      3. KEEP DRINKING WATER

You will be like "Seriously? Is there other ways?"

Sometimes we really couldn't resist to the temptations of snacks.

Yes, I have an alternative for you, that is to...

EAT

Treat fruits as snacks, not bad right?


Now, comes to the part where most people dislike the most.

That is to...

EXERCISE!

"I'm lazy, I'm really really lazy, I'm really really really lazy."

I used to say that sentence to myself everyday.

But not anymore.

Why?

Because I took the first step.

Let me tell you a short story of myself about 'the first step'.

I bought my first pair of running shoes and started my first run willingly.

On a side note, I dreaded running so much in the past. I don't understand how people would feel "lighter" after running, when I always felt more "heavier" after running.

Then I realised the answer to my question, that is...
That's right, MINDSET.

The reason why I felt "heavier" after a run in the past is because of mindset.

I keep having this thought whenever I run at the school running track during Physical Education lesson, "Why must I complete this compulsory 2.4km run for NAPFA(National Physical Fitness Award) test?"

I felt "heavier" after a run is because of the negativity that I brainwashed myself.

Firstly, I didn't try to even accept running. Secondly, I felt like I was being forced to run. Lastly, the end in mind result was not what I really wanted, that's why I didn't feel motivated to run at all.

Back to my 'first step' story.

When I wore the running shoes that I just bought, I went down to a nearby park and started to walk then jog then run.

How was I able to accept running?

Because I have the right mindset and the right attitude and an end in mind result that I want to achieve.
FITSPIRATION - The process of being mentally stimulated to feel or be physically fit and healthy.

A round of applause for myself for stepping out my comfort zone and taking the first step. *claps*

End of my story.

Let me show you 50 reasons why exercise is awesome!
Wow! Amazing right?

You heard so many people saying how good exercise is, this and that, but now you know there are so many reasons to exercise and what benefits exercising can bring to us.

Here's some of our strong fat-burning products:

Bios Life Slim - Click here for more information. For BLS you only can see the results at 2-3months. Totally burn down the fats and excess fats in your body, improves your complexion and helps you to lose weight and inches.

Lean Complete - Balanced-replacement meal. Helps you to feel full, burn fats, build lean muscle mass and provide energy.

Powerburn - Increase your metabolic rate, burn fats and support weight management. You can see the results instantly. (I take this before a meal, and after waiting for about 40 mins, I went down for a short jog. I can totally feel Powerburn is really 'burning' my body, I perspire so much even after my run, when I was just sitting in the house and watching TV. In 1 week, I lost about 1-2cm around my waist.)

Fitness don't stop here. It starts from you.

So what are you waiting for? Start exercising today!

Oh, and remember to sleep 8 hours daily.


You've got what you needed to do.

Wait no more!

Have your belief, a right attitude, a positive mindset, an end in mind and the passion to action it.

If you are still hesitating, I'll give you this quote:
"Just Do It" -Nike "And you can do it!" -Me


Loves,
Shop Chaos© Ying Hui
11/5/2014

Labels: , , , , ,



«
»